Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend so far...

Sat: Took the RapidKL bus to 1U from the train station as had no car to drive. Bought the Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Deluxe Mini Brush Set from the counter at Jusco (they were having their Member's Day thing going on) for myself and the cousin, and also a "free" 3 piece gift set [small blush pot (Blushed), metallic eye shadow (Brown Stone) and sample size Hydrating Face Cream] with every RM350 purchase. Also got six RM10 vouchers (one for every RM100 spent), which I have plans for, but depends on whether the thing I want available or not first. [They also damn smart: the vouchers can't be used on the day itself, but today (21st) onwards]

The box

The pouch


The brushes!


The freebies

[Update: A crack running along the case of the blush pot, accidental scrape of the thumbnail against the eyeshadow -__-'']

Sun: Had paper thosai for breakfast, went to Mutiara Damansara for awhile with cousin who started out wanting to get textbooks for school, but ended up buying other stuff. At least while we were there, also checked out Daiso, the new 100-Yen Shop-esque place upstairs, where everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is RM5. So as we were scoping the merchandise on sale, we were also deciding what kind of stuff there is worth the RM5 price tag (which is not a lot, I think). Ended up with a 9-piece pack of A4-sized resealable bags for myself and my cousin bought some magic sponge (don't ask).

Came home, had a little lunch (cos I already had the Dark Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows at Coffee Bean before coming back) and was out again cos we had to drive the old TV (should mention that my dad bought a 42" flat screener for RM2,999 from the Phillips warehouse sale yesterday) to my aunt's place in Cheras. I wasn't too happy about going not just because I was pretty hot and sweaty by then, but I was also missing out on Leno.

No comments:

Post a Comment