Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I Did in Singapore The Rest of the Time

Didn't do a lot of shopping owing to the fact that most of my money went to the concert ticket and I was a few months too early for the annual Great Singapore Sale, but this was all I managed lugging around a 4.5 kg backpack on my shoulders around town...
  • Had non halal Carl's Jr (no carb chicken club sandwich, ala carte), and Subway (Veggie Delite with bacon on top). Yay..!!
  • Bought 3 flat items at the Daiso outlet in Plaza Singapura. That Daiso sells more craft supplies like buttons, ribbons, etc than the one here in PJ. More to look at. Too tired to check out the other branches around the country.
  • Bought another Kuru Toga pencil in Kinokuniya, but in silver (don't ask)
  • Bought Aqualung's Words and Music album at HMV (Heeren).
  • Grabbed some free buttons from the Kiehl's counter in Robinsons at some mall near City Hall station, haha...
Didn't get to go to Vivo City or Haw Par Villa this round, but there's always next time, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment