Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 27, 2013 - Cronuts in KL!!

Some haze this week, not as bad as it was the previous week. I somehow came down with a sore throat and post nasal drip between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Oy vey.
  • A couple of places have started making and selling their own take on the cronut locally - Delectable by Su and The BIG Group for a limited time. If I happen to be in the neighbourhood, I might have a go.
  • Braved the crazy AEON Member Day madness this week.
  • Waiting to hear how Gordon Ramsay vs. Singaporean hawkers pans out.
  • Finally had the Iberico pork burger at Burgers & Ribs this past weekend.
  • Got new glasses made at D' Eyewear in SS2 mostly because of the price (under RM200) and I didn't really care about brand of frame anymore.
That's all I got - I'm too tired.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment