Monday, July 8, 2013

Burger & Ribs, Section 14 [LivingSocial MY]

Bought the voucher (RM20 for RM40 voucher) earlier this year and have not gone around to redeeming until this past weekend. Wasn't really sure why I needed to call ahead as it was empty when we (me and the sibling) got there around 7 something, but oh well. 

Based on other people's recommendation (thanks, Sean), I went with the Iberico pork burger and the sibling got the pulled pork burger. 


On one hand, I didn't expect the burger to be so huge, but on the other it should be for the price (under RM40): it was adequately seasoned and juicy. Don't get me started on the overpriced drinks. 

Everything's served on an ecobox, so if you reuse it on your next visit, you get RM1 off.

While we were there, they have this promotion for the month - something about burgers, half slab of ribs and fries for two people under RM40? I'm not terribly sure about it, but you could ask about it. Just don't try to use the voucher for it :P

17, Jalan 14/22, Section 14, The Right Angle, 46100 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment