Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bad Boy Cooks Real Food, Oasis Square

Needed a quick, light lunch and there was a line at Mr & Ms (crazy famous, open not that long ago brunch place) that I didn't want to be a part of. I didn't know this was nearby until I saw it. So what the heck.

For a place that kind of looks like an old school American diner, you would think that they would have honey mustard as a condiment option besides ketchup and chilli sauce. That's just my niggle. 

Anyway, wasn't really in the mood for burgers and all that, so I ended up ordering grilled chicken (which came with fries and coleslaw, pretty standard), which was about RM10. Not too expensive, you might say, compared to everything else in the vicnity. When I got the plate, I thought, "well, at least it's great for the small eaters" because the food was on a lunch plate (which is smaller than dinner plate). Or at least something slightly larger than a saucer. Luckily for me, I got the dark meat.

Chicken was okay, sides were so-so. Washed everything down with the (refillable) brewed coffee (RM3). Service itself was nothing to write home about.

Yes, there was service and government charge. I have no idea why the kvetching about GST - I'm all for it if it means not having to pay service AND government charges. 


R-07, Central Piazza, Oasis Square, No. 2, Jalan PJU1A/7A, Petaling Jaya Ara Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment