Monday, November 25, 2013

Urbanscapes 2013 - Day 1

I had nothing to catch the first day except maybe to see the fuss about Tegan and Sara, so I thought I pop over in the evening to get the lay of the land and all that jazz. Toll from PJ was about RM6.40 to and fro. I think there's also an AES camera somewhere along the way too... 

Parking was free and plenty, but still a distance to walk from there to the festival, if you're crazy enough like me to walk end to end right away. Holy shit, the festival is VAST this year with the stages and installations, etc. I don't think I saw everything and I really don't care because it was pretty dark when I got there.

Bag check was okay - saw a bunch of portable umbrellas and bottled water (which presumably didn't make the cut). Lucky I left my umbrella at home and brought reusable bottle filled with lemon green tea. Also made note of what to bring for the next day.

By the time I got there around 8 something, some vendors were already starting to pack up. Which I didn't mind so much because I was gonna be there earlier the following day for the comedy and also for Franz Ferdinand.


So I sat down and waited for Tegan and Sara for the heck of it. Wasn't terribly crowded. Left after they played about half a dozen songs. Still not a fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment