Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Sephora Malaysia Conspiracy

Recently, Sephora Malaysia had a three day member sale that only certain members got by text message/email. I wasn't one of them. 

How did I find out about it? 

From a Facebook friend, who also happens to be a prominent(ish) lifestyle blogger who blogs about her shopping from time to time. Not naming names, so you can guess all you want. 

When did I find out? 

On the night of the 30th, which was the last day of the "sale", so I couldn't do anything about it even if I wanted to.

Poking around the Facebook Page, as it turns out, I wasn't the only one that didn't get this memo.. excuse my crappy obfuscation job and there were a few more, but you get the point. 



Here's what they replied to me personally on there... mind you, it's a standard legalese-filled reply.


"...Different marketing campaigns based on our members differing shopping patterns" What the hell  - just because I'm not crazy enough to pay full price (some of the things there are seriously overpriced), means that I don't get to find out about these things?

Oh biar betul...

No comments:

Post a Comment