Sunday, November 16, 2008

That time of year again... Holiday Gift Sets

The holiday season is almost upon us and Christmas has made it's annual November appearance - Christmas decorations in the malls, Christmas goodies in the supermarkets, and of course, Christmas gift sets. As someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I enjoy looking and drooling over them. Sometimes I get one for myself just because no one else is gonna get it for me.

At the moment I'm looking at this...

Pure White Linen Light Breeze To Go
Limited-time collection includes these Pure White Linen Light Breeze essentials, all in an exclusive gift box:
  • Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz.
  • Body Lotion 3.4 oz.
  • Eau de Parfum Spray Pen .27 oz.
Local retail price: RM235

There's also the other version of the set without the spray pen for RM160. Decisions, decisions. Thing is, I just started using the 50ml that I bought last month and am not sure if I want to get this set.




Then there's this...


Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Deluxe Mini Brush Set, with 6 different brushes: Face Blender, Concealer, Eye Shadow, Eye Shader, Ultra Fine Eye Liner, and Lip Brush with cap
.

Retailing locally for RM300.

Steal or not? Hmm... I'm not sure. I DO HAVE a set of brushes (notice I didn't say "brush set") - a mish mash of bought and received. I just like to have a set where all the brushes match.

No comments:

Post a Comment