Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Weekend So Far...

Went to Pavilion this morning cos I had signed up for this workshop about Microsoft Office 2007, mostly because I wanted to know if there was anything I had missed from poking around on my own time. Due to certain circumstances I was 15 minutes late and I missed out on the door gift :( Oh well.

While I was there I used the RM15 renewal voucher (finally collected my new card from the Hartamas store last night in the HEAVY, POURING RAIN) to get a copy of Stephen Fry's first novel,
The Liar as I thought I should kill two birds with one stone and save myself the trip next time.

Got home to find the package of stuff I ordered from the Bookcrossing Supply Store - a tee shirt (it was $9.95, formerly $19.95) and a lapel pin (of all things). Tee shirt was a little long, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment