I've waited a while (and another week) to watch this one. Clips aired on the talk shows didn't disappoint. Didn't want to get my hopes up, and as far as I'm concerned, my hopes weren't dashed. Besides, I like Anne Hathaway (and it's nothing to do with the fact that the world's seen her boobies), and Steve Carell's not on my black list. I also only wanted to see... - The shoe phone - gotta have it, and...
- The opening and closing montages - not shabbily done here. Pretty hilarious.
And I don't get why they have to use Madonna's 4 Minutes to play over the closing credits. It's probably the first time I've heard the whole song in one sitting.
Won't go on too much about the plot, but I can say that it is freaking hilarious and you should watch it at least once. At least this time I didn't see this by myself; uncle wanted to watch as well and he kept checking to make sure I wasn't gonna FFK (work being his ball and chain almost literally).
No comments:
Post a Comment