Saturday, April 6, 2013

Quickie Groupon reviews

I don't mean Groupon the company specifically, but group buying vouchers in general. Here are some that I redeemed over the last few months that I don't feel like doing longer posts about. 

Bag cleaning at Spinnluxe, Paradigm Mall [Groupon MY]: Sent the Jack Spade messenger to the Paradigm outlet due to proximity. Because of the CNY holidays it took more than the few weeks I was told it would take. Finally collected it a couple weeks after CNY. It smelt great, but I think they missed the hardware cos it didn't look too shiny :P

8 Flavour Xiao Long Bao, Paradise Dynasty, Paradigm Mall [LivingSocial MY]: Redeemed for lunch one weekday because it was too much work redeeming it on a weekend (and I resent paying the weekend parking rate at Paradigm). Didn't know there was a specific eating order until I was on the third one. Admittedly very gimmicky, but some of the flavours were pretty good like the cheese one; the Szechuan pepper I could do without. Not enough for me to return any time soon.

Pit Stop Car Saloon, SS2 [MilkADeal]: What I liked was that it's not just for saloon/sedan cars. Because I brought a car that had never been waxed/polished ever since we got it 10 years ago, they upsold me on the  additional Meguiars 4 layer Mirror Glaze (which was already discounted since I was using voucher) and even did a spot demo for me. Only paid after some negotiation because they told me I would only have to spray with water afterwards and not have to wash with car shampoo for awhile. Yeah, laziness prevailed. The results impressed the heck out of me and everyone else later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment