Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fuel Cafe, Damansara Utama

Needed dinner in a pinch, this place was on the Foursquare to do list and it's nearby. Why not. 

Was ridiculously early when I got there (they had just opened for dinner) and there was no one else around. Of course I made myself at home :P

Pork burger and fries. Patty itself was adequately juicy and doesn't reek of onion.
Really generous fry portion (which you can't go wrong with)
 I also read the noodles are also recommended. Just so you know.

Had to order the bonsai coffee, even though it was dinner time. In case I never go back a second time.
Anyhow, once was enough for me.
They do have lunch specials, but unless you work there or are lucky enough to score a decent parking space during business hours, well you a bit SOOL lah. 

Interesting menu items and cute decor. If it wasn't nearby, I wouldn't have bothered. 

111G, Jalan 21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment