Saturday, January 11, 2014

47 Ronin

After a long spell away from the cinema (almost 4 months), I finally cashed the free birthday movie thing that GSC website members get and saw 47 Ronin. I had no expectations going in. 

Left a little early so that I could get decents seats. Which probably wasn't such a big deal because the GSC at the second home wasn't even that crowded to start with (compared to Midvalley, anyway). So peaceful compared to Wednesdays there :P

If you're not familiar with the story, you can always Google it; I'm not rehashing it, it's a famous enough story.

Visuals are not bad - the effects, the ladies' wardrobe... I don't know why the popular movie sites and critics are giving it such a hard time. I got why they needed Keanu Reeves to be in the movie (that, and he memang part Asian anyway, so...). 

Wasn't blown away. Thought it was just alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment