Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week 25, 2014

Still hot as balls. I don't know if waking up in a sweat is a better wake up call for me (since I has no air conditioning in the room).
  • Started Monday on a funny note: Random Whatsapp convo from some lady who wants to tempah baju raya. At least she replied "sorry" after I texted her to say she got the wrong number (haha). 
  • In case you don't have anything else to read that's not Buzzfeed listicles: Medium, created by Twitter cofounders Ev and Biz a couple of years ago. You can read the articles there, but to like or recommend, you have to sign in with your Twitter credentials (duh). 
  • Speaking of Twitter, follow this account: Saved You A Click, which tells you the gist of clickbait articles so you don't have to read it yourself. 
  • Got my Book Depository orders - yay! Hello, Simpsons Moleskines :)
  • Compiling a list of places to go that popped up in the couple of years since I was last in Singapore. So far I've got Laduree, Lush, Kate Spade Saturday and Omakase burger (just cos). Any more suggestions?
  • Start of Ramadhan on Sunday. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment