The only thing I don't like about changing numbers in the browser version is that half my extensions are redundant until the developers come up with a FF3-compatible version.
There's currently an attempt for a record of most downloaded software or something like that over a span of 24 hours (starting from 1 a.m. locally this morning); I've downloaded it three times on 3 different computers. Even if you reset your modem (if you've dynamic IP), it also counts as one. But that would be stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment