Sunday, June 1, 2008

So much to blog, so crappy the connection...

Home connection's been pretty sucky this week: I can't access anything Google-related (which also includes Blogger). Any blogging done at all is just dumb luck. So while I've still access, here's what's been on my mind but otherwise can't be arsed to go into TOO much detail about...
  1. This year's MTV Asia Awards are gonna be in Malaysia (specifically, Genting Arena of Stars). Frankly I'm more excited that Jared Leto's hosting the event. If I ever get to go, it'll be the only time we will be in the same country, much less the same area, haha.

  2. Got a call from Kakiseni on Friday about me winning a pair of tickets to see The Oral Stage's staging of How I Learned to Drive, written by Paula Vogel. It's been ages since I was last in BSC or seen a play.

  3. Damnit, there was something else, but I can't remember now.

  4. Tried to make a marshmallow pie (blame the Beatles) today. Looks okay on top but watery. Damnit. Tasted fine to me, parents thought it was too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment