Today my dad and cousin is 60 and 13, respectively.
Didn't really buy a particular gift for my dad, seeing that he's one of those people who can bloody well afford what he wants, so I didn't. However, I DID buy a humourous birthday card, which the both of us signed. So yeah. I know 60's a huge milestone in the Chinese tradition, but.... meh.
Dad wanted to buy a nice dinner, but as his son (my brother) had an exam ending at 9.30 p.m. tonight, that was out of the question. Mum went out to buy dinner and a cake instead from SS2.
Cake's untouched at the moment because 'rents had nodded off to sleep. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment