To jump on the breakfast menu bandwagon, KFC has also been putting out their own breakfast items to keep up with the competition. Most of the other item breakfast items are typical stuff you can fry up for Sunday breakfast - eggs, sausages, and fried chicken (??!!), which is stupid to pay for when it's cheaper to do it yourself. For one, I wouldn't pay RM4 for a bowl of maggi with pieces of chicken. I've only tried the egg wrap once (not bad warm, but cold...not so much) and my bro tells me that the sambal on the nasi lemak is pretty spicy.
KFC serving nasi lemak is one thing, but this...
When I first saw the print ad in The Sun last week, I lost my appetite. No joke.
How lazy are we getting if we can't even consume this Malaysian breakfast staple normally?
Sheesh.

No comments:
Post a Comment