Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Saturday

Tried my luck at the FJ Benjamin sale. Long story short - didn't get anything. Seriously.

Bras gone up RM3 per (RM99 for 3 compared to RM90 last year), didn't buy any underpants because I didn't want to pay RM45 for 10 thongs (which were all there was left anyway).

Gap - Didn't find pants in my size, tops nothing worth buying. Might have better luck at the in-store sale.

The rest of the stuff available had 3-digit prices which I wasn't in the mood to get by then.

But I did walk over to Pavilion and looked around a bit before going back to Sungei Wang.

Just my luck that the damn monorail was down. After some walking back and forth, I hopped on a bus heading to Central Market (RM1) and took the LRT home. Cheaper than the monorail, at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment