Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last day of CNY hols

Woke up to realise that it's February already - just as when I was getting used to January. Oh well. I still can't believe I'm already 25 :P

Back to work tomorrow while the Federal Territories gets the day off as today's Federal Day. One person I know will rub that in my face, which is petty considering there are more state than federal holidays. At least I wasn't the one at work this week. Meh.

Anyhoo, another Monday that KL will be (finally) getting is the next Monday as next Sunday's Thaipusam, which used to elude KL-ites.

Newspaper delivery should be back again tomorrow. A lot of people took the last week off, even the newspaper guy. I didn't have the choice of taking it or not, but I guess it's better than nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment