Friday, February 6, 2009

Week 7, 2009

  • I learned what a whale tail [Potentially NSFW] is, and

  • What a glabella is.

  • Bought a ticket to this year's Sunburst at the Axcess box office in 1U the night before the launch/lineup announcement at Pavilion Friday night. Not sure if I want to go to find out for myself. Worse to come to worst (vis a vis actual lineup) I'll try to sell it off before the day, or else I'll just go cos I already paid for it. Not relishing the thought of the parking situation in Bukit Kiara Equestrian on that day.

  • Torturous week at work because the work PC's acting up and until today, no internet as well. Just great. WTF.

  • Except for Thursday, it poured every single evening in PJ. Bottom of new slacks wet every time, but that's just cos I should've altered them another inch. Sigh. Must remember to do so once they're washed.

  • Got an appointment for my free 45 minute Clinique facial on Monday evening, which I admit is not the greatest time slot, but at least I got it done. And Monday is, after all, a state holiday.

  • I found a Newton's cradle (the small for RM28) at the inQbox (a personal must-see) in Midvalley when I was there Sunday night. It's one of those things I always wanted, but would now be cluttering the desk at home (though not at work, but it may annoy some people...).

  • Bro's doing the nasal irrigation with the neti pot Mum bought for him. Currently trying to get used to the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment