- Interview on Monday.
- Got the Starbucks card case.
- Checked out the Charles & Keith warehouse sale.
- Some of the sites found this week: WTF, Pinterest? and FriendlyFashion.my
- Finally caved and bought a pair of Fipper slippers at the second home. Review soon.
- Also testing out Swype on the phone. It's a pain in the ass having to add words to the dictionary that I use regularly.
- Loads of heavy rain since Wednesday.
- Got some of my other missing cards done. Also realised I lost my Touch N Go, but there wasn't that much money in it and it looks worse for wear. At least I have the one I found in a bathroom stall...
- Spent a little over RM7 on Oral B toothbrushes at Guardian after using the RM5 voucher I got from last weekend - I'm all set for the next 12 months.
- Think I finally found a lip gloss that I won't have an allergic reaction to - Smashbox's O-Gloss. About time I threw out the Lancome Juicy Tubes that I've got for a couple of years now (which is not safe nor hygienic, I know)...
- Trip to Kota Bharu next week is cancelled - Dad found out that the wedding in question is going to be in MAY, not MARCH. I don't know how that happened, but oh well.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Week 10, 2012
Feeling a little sniffly the last few days. Hoping it's not the cold/flu and that it's something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment