Stopped for dinner en route to The Cranberries concert a few days ago on someone's recommendation. Looked it up and it was a short walk from the Masjid Jamek LRT interchange - I mean, crazy short walk. Like literally around the next corner as you walk towards Menara Maybank nearby.
| Can't miss it |
When I got there around 7 p.m. it wasn't that crowded (Wednesday night, after all), and was relieved that I was not the only non-Indian in the place. Only good thing about being there for dinner is that you get the rotis are available for order (after 4 p.m.). While I got the place recommendation but not what to order, so I took a stab at the menu. Didn't work out for me so well in that respect. Couldn't finish it and couldn't take away to the concert. Like that would not be awkward :P
Lost the receipt (it's someplace - I haven't binned it) in the chaos that is my room.
![]() |
| I know it's brewed coffee - came in a tiny cup (RM 2.80) |
![]() |
| If anyone know what this is exactly... best I can describe this? Pulsed up mutton murtabak. Crazy spicy too. Kinda regretted getting this. [Edit - found the receipt, it's a kothu parotta] |
If I ever go back, I'll be sure to order something else :P



No comments:
Post a Comment