Monday, March 11, 2013

Rakuten Malaysia/StrawberryNET

Got RM30 in Rakuten points for being among the early bird registrants of Rakuten Malaysia. Finally used them and got SK-II's cleansing oil from StrawberryNET's portal on there. 

I messed up with the delivery address because I had a brain fart (I didn't use the home address), but not so much that the postman can't deliver (at this point my local postman knows to deliver my stuff with the home address to Dad's office in case Mum's not home). I only noticed the mistake days later and contacted Rakuten through their live chat - at least someone was actually there to layan me and call me to follow up. According to them, it was sent out on the 2nd; and I just got it today (11th) by PosDaftar. So delivery time-wise, it's not too bad, considering.

The box arrived tied with a nice lavender-coloured ribbon, and of course there was the packing peanuts. Actual item came wrapped in nice paper, and they threw in a lip pencil (that came with its own sharpener - nice!), but I don't think I can use the latter due to certain issues.



All in all, no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment