Saturday, May 25, 2013

HummusCo

I may hear the word "hummus" bandied around a lot, but I had never tried it out before. 

Was at Markets over the weekend and came across HummusCo... 
"Delicious gourmet hummus home made in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and inspired by flavours from around the globe."
Didn't take a picture of the booth (I know I should've, but oh well - here's a picture from their Facebook Page), but they had free samples of all their available variants, namely...
  1. Signature Hummus
  2. Tangy Jalapeno 
  3. Smoky Chipotle 
  4. Greek Olive 
  5. Roasted Garlic 
  6. Classic Pesto 
  7. Rich Sun Dried Tomato 
Prices for the 200ml tub range from RM10-RM14. Picked up a tub of the sun dried tomato one (RM14 - damn my expensive tastes).

Since there's no preservatives, I have a couple weeks to finish, which is not hard because it's so good (and I don't consider myself a fan of chickpeas). It's only been over a week and there's very little left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment