Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 23, 2013

It's the end of the mid year school holidays. Hmm.
  • It's probably just me, but I don't get the Internet uproar about the wedding massacre (which I guessed is what happened? Someone enlighten me?) in the Game of Thrones show. Wasn't it in the books a long time ago? Even if I was a fan (which I'm not because I can't be arsed to get into), I would probably be a little grossed out, but nothing compared to some of the exaggerated reactions seen on the Internet.

    What amused me more was reading that Coldplay drummer Will Champion did a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo on the show as (of course) a drummer right before it started. Luckily someone's posted a video of that cameo for posterity. Must also look for Gary Lightbody (of Snow Patrol)'s appearance on the show.
  • Sale going on at Rock Corner. Most CDs are 20% off. A lot of Idol alum albums are in the bargain bin at 70% off..
  • Saw Now You See Me this week.
  • One of the questions I posted on Quora (a place I spend too much time at) is on Slate - whee!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment