Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bro Don't Like That La Bro #1: Here Come The Bros

I honestly have not been following the local webcomic Bro, Don't Like That La, Bro until someone on Facebook invited me to Like the Facebook page. 

I probably have heard about it aeons ago but it wasn't in my radar. Then it was announced that a print version of the webcomic was gonna be published. I picked up a copy at Popular this week for the heck of it... and because there was a 25% members discount. I like to support local authors if I can and if I don't have to pay full price while I'm at it, all the better. I also tend to collect regional comic compilations or literature when possible before they go out of print. 

Anyway, it's about a guy and his four "bros" and their (mis)adventures, which are (allegedly some parts?) true. The humour is not exactly family friendly (poop and pee pee jokes present), but if that doesn't apply to you (your age in the double digits and all that), then go nuts.

I was laughing my way through this and it's not something that happens to me a lot these days.
Just buy a copy already. Damn funny and also not too expensive, whether you are a Popular Bookstore member or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment