Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My 1st time with NIVEA’s rinse off body lotion

Bought the NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser some weeks ago when it first launched and Guardian had a promo (few bucks cheaper than retail?). Price-wise, its retail price is about the same as usual body moisturisers.  

Basically, instead of applying moisturiser before you get dressed, you slop this on while still in the shower (after soap/shower gel) and it'd be absorbed by the time you rinse and towel off. It's great for the somewhat lazy (if you were really lazy, you wouldn't bother) and/or in a hurry. I mostly haven't done it since I came back to Malaysia because it's so humid and I don't usually sleep with the air conditioning on, so it didn't really matter? Then I forgot about the air conditioning at the workplace, so I would have to do it now anyway (at least in the mornings). Because I'm also not getting any younger, so...

Long story short: it pretty much works as advertised. That said, I wouldn't try to shave with it as it clogs the razors terribly (learnt that the hard way). But if you don't like the smell of NIVEA products, you might not like this either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment