Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Natural Beulife Face Body Wellness [LivingSocial MY]

Bought one of these last September and like most people, put off redeeming it until the very last moment. It didn't help that they were closed for almost two weeks during the CNY period. So when I finally managed to get through to make an appointment after that in February, the only weekend slot I got was last weekend. The only props I could give them was that they were still going to honour the voucher past the redemption date. 
2 Hr Full Body Massage using Eve Taylor Anti Stress Oil + Refreshing Facial (Facial includes Double Cleanse, Exfoliation, European Massage, Hydrating Mask & More)
Long story short - painful as heck of a massage (which left me with red marks like as if I had gone for gua sha and not a massage) and a so-so facial that lasted an hour and 45 minutes total and not the two hours on the voucher.  

Which was just as well, because I sure as heck won't be making a repeat visit anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment