Friday, May 9, 2014

Taste test: Bright Cow products

Here's how the rest of the Bright Cow products that I got tasted.. If there's one thing I have to mention, it's that most of the cheese product (that I got round to taste, anyway) is lightly salted, which might be great for some.

This is a long overdue post, I know, but we're not a cheese-eating household and it was just me and the sibling eating the stuff... I think. My dad could've tried some without me knowing.

They technically don't deliver to my neck of the woods, even though it's in PJ. I only found that out because the marketing manager Carol had to deliver the lot personally to me on a Saturday morning and that's what she told me. 

Blue cheese: Not as pungent as I thought... at least, compared to the first and last time I had it almost a decade ago at a classmate's house in America.

Magrello Feta: Edible.

Cherry mozarella: Attempted crispy mozzarella balls with tomato sauce. Didn't exactly followed the recipe posted and the cheese leaked during the frying process despite my best coating efforts and it was a bitch cleaning the pan afterwards. le sigh. 

Garlic cheese spread: Really mild garlic flavour. Again, not really salty, so you don't really taste it on sliced bread, but great on cream crackers. 

Yogurt: Like actual unflavoured yogurt - tangy.

I think one of the unopened cheeses also went bad because it took so long for me to get round to it, so I can't comment on that. I might have a couple more sitting in the fridge that I haven't found yet... 

After this, I'm gonna lay off cheese for awhile. For my complexion's sake, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment