Thursday, July 24, 2014

Marshall's, Damansara Utama

I had noticed this place for awhile now as I drive along the SPRINT/NKVE (?) most days but going there on a weekday for lunch with the current parking situation is just idiotic. Found out that it was originally from Penang and has other franchise outlets around the country.

Stopped by for lunch on Sunday with a friend. Their current (at the time) promo was that you get a combo upgrade (worth RM5.50, either onion rings/fries with drink) with any beef burger purchase. I chose the fries (love me some potato) and my friend went with the onion rings. (There's supposed to be a Facebook Page just for this outlet to announce promo, but I haven't found it yet).

The fries was a nice surprise: they were thick cut, which you don't see often. My friend felt a little cheated by the onion rings, in that there were so few and how "out of the bag" they looked. Beef patties were thick, but underseasoned and dry for me. They also have pork and chicken burgers, which I hope are better than the beef burgers :P




86G, SS 21/62, Damansara Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment