- Colour me not surprised that MBO finally threw in the towel this week
- Gasket Alley is getting rebranded next month, but most of the existing tenants are still gonna be there... hmm. It's been awhile since I was last there.
- Because no one knows for certain when Raya is starting, gahmen announced an extra day of school holiday, just in case?
- And also public holiday on either end... hmm.
- The stadiums at Bukit Jalil are now TM National Stadium and Unifi Arena. Hokay then.
- Saw Hamnet on Saturday
Sunday, March 15, 2026
Week 11, 2026 - Beware, the ides of March...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First big (as in, nice-ish venue) comedy show this year. When this show was announced, it took me awhile to decide when to go. I was really...
No comments:
Post a Comment