Second Jason Statham movie this year... I KNOW!
This movie is so undermarketed, so the cineplexes are making people pay full price to watch this by not having morning screenings AT ALL. Kinda annoyed that I spent RM20 to watch this. (Sadly, the HSBC Live+ RM10 off promo is already over, *whomp whomp*). Only upside to a midday movie is I would need to have lunch beforehand, or else it would be too late and I'd be hangry AF if I waited until afters.
So ended up at Gossip Cafe not far from the IOI Damansara GSC and had my fix of Portugese style stingray set (with rice, a soggy papadom, and not warm sunny side up egg) before the movie. Honestly, not the best value for price paid.
This time he plays a former cop and commando who's now a billionaire's (very the overqualified) head of security, who goes on a vengeance mission to find out who wanted his boss dead. Ends up on a cargo ship, stumbles into a human trafficking ring, kills his way up the chain, chaos ensues.
- Dude is his own movie genre at this point lah.
- There's some Die Hard references, especially when he was crawling around in air vents and what not.
- OMG he Phineas Gage-d that guy khau khau, but with a knife. Oklah, not exactly like Phineas Gage, but close enough
- There's reasons why this movie is rated 18. For real.
- I want to know how they are able to find out phone numbers and people's dossiers like that as non law enforcement...
- Props to whoever linked Jason Statham's SSM listing for his production company on the Wikipedia article..

No comments:
Post a Comment