1. Real name : *If you know, you know - no sense letting the rest of the world know*
2. Nickname : Ditto
3. Married : Not very likely in my lifetime
4. Male or Female : XX
5. High school : Taman S.E.A
6. College : HUC, BSU
7. Short or long hair : Short
8. Are you a health freak : I try, but I guess not.
9. Height : 5 ft 2.5"
10. Do you have a crush on someone : I guess.
11. Do you like yourself : If I don't, who will?
12. Piercings : Noo....
13. Righty or Lefty : Right-handed
FIRST’S
14. First surgery : Dunno.
15. First piercing(s) : See #12.
16. First person you see in the morning : Errr... it depends.
17. First award : Bah - dun remember.
18. First sport you joined : ROFL
19. First pet : Don't remember...
20. First vacation : Please... who remembers this?
22. First crush : Heh - don't remember.
CURRENTLY
23. Eating : Nothing
24. Drinking : Tea
25. I’m about to : I dunno
YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : Dunno
27. Want to get married : Can I?
28. Careers in mind : Paid blogger
29. Lips or eyes : Eyes
30. Hugs or kisses : ???
31. Shorter or taller : ???
32. Romantic or spontaneous : Both.
33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive - can't stand loud louts
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : the latter.
HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : Nope
36. Drank bubbles : Michael Jackson's pet monkey? Ewww...
37. Lost glasses/contacts : Not yet.
38. Ran away from home : Run where lah?
39. Liked someone younger : I guess
40. Liked someone older : Sure
41. Broken someone’s heart : Maybe, but not to my knowledge
42. Been arrested : No
43. Cried when someone died : Yes.
44. Liked a friend : Like how?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : Enough.
46. Miracles : I guess
47. Heaven : Really?
48. Santa claus : Already don't do Christmas - what do you think?
49. Angels : Victoria's Secret Angels count or not?
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : No
51. Do you believe in God : No...
No comments:
Post a Comment