Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just because I'm bored.

1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
Hmm... waay too many at the moment: 21, The Other Boleyn Girl, Get Smart...

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
To Apparate and Disapparate - no worries about traffic jams and vehicular crashes. Just the splinching maybe, but it's more eco-friendly mah, right?

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
He's alright - my live-in tech support, haha.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
England - my personal Mecca.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Having a job where I don't have to deal with assholes.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
What's the point of this question?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My sanity.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Travel and invest..........??

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Probably not - wouldn't know the difference between love and lust (and the line's pretty thin)....

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half??
AH BENGS NEED NOT APPLY - very basic requirement.

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Not really.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
It's a split between assholes, douchebags and the la-la.

13. What is your ambition?
To not have a 9-5 job. Embrace my semi-bohemianism. Be paid to blog and criticise. Be famous blogger bitch or something.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
They keep quiet - I bash myself over a lot of things on a regular basis, I don't need anymore help in that department. [Sound a bit between a Catholic and a Presbyterian, don't I?]

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Having an internet connection.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not like Becky Bloomwood, no.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Not see some people in my life now.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Swear less. I guess.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Hahahaha.... sure. But I'm not gonna dwell on it.

20. Are you hungry right now?
No - you buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment