Annual Body Shop sale is back.
This morning my mother took my IC/membership card and went to Giant (which has the smallest Body Shop outlet in the Valley) and was waiting for her to come back.
The plan was to go to Midvalley as I wanted to check out the RSH sale. Left the house about noon, and parked at the Gardens.
[They finally separated the Midvalley and Gardens parking lots, so you can't cross over from one lot to the other any more.]
Which is just as well, cos it didn't take me too long to find parking on P1 of the Gardens. = ) Which is borderline miraculous on a Saturday afternoon.
Walked over to Midvalley and checked out the scene at the Body Shop, and it was like bedlam. SO MANY PEOPLE!! Like they were giving the stuff away for free or something...!! But I bought a couple of things that Mum wanted anyway (limited to one item per person).
After that went up to RSH (Royal Sporting House) because I wanted to get a JanSport daypack and another pair of Ipanema slippers. And I did. The bag was only RM55.20 after 20% discount and the slippers were RM17.90 after 40% discount, haha.
Did some walking around both the Gardens and Midvalley, I left about a couple hours later (I find that I don't really linger as much as I used to) as I wanted to go to Telawi to get that silicone cake/pie pan that was 10% off at the Kitchen Shop in BVII. Took me about 10 minutes to find a parking spot and I think I spent less time buying the things. (Also went to BV to buy another bag of crunchy Cheetos, heh).
Damn the weather is SOO hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment