- Weather - too damn warm of late. I hate the people who complained about the rain.
- Boston Legal bowing out after its fifth season this fall. *cries another river* HOW CAN?!
Okay, okay - I know it has to end at some point (there's only so much about Denny Crane's "mad cow" they can write about), but the final season's only gonna be THIRTEEN episodes long. WTF?! So it's a few more months of Alan Shore before we had to go our separate ways?! NOOOOO....!!!
I'm so sad now : ( - More useless work at work this week. Good thing douchebag boss not around this week or else would quit outright.
- Reading Philippa Gregory's The Queen's Fool.
- Been wanting to mention this, but I keep forgetting: Brouhaha about some stupid proposal put forward by Foreign Minister that women travelling alone overseas must have letter of consent from their parents or employers to prove that they're not drug mules/mail order brides/love zombie. Another case of WTF. If it goes through I'm gonna scream.
- Mariah Carey married a guy young enough to be a younger brother (Nick Cannon). When I first heard the confirmation, I was like... "From a Victoria's Secret model to HER?! Aisey man..."
- First the WGA strike, now a potential SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) strike as it's their turn to renew/negotiate contracts. Studios are getting ready just in case.
Case in point: House, MD is shooting their fifth season NOW instead of going on break.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mixed updates
Mostly because I can't be arsed to flesh stuff out at the moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment