Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Weekend So Far...

Friday night: Out with a couple of friends at Yippee Cup in SS2, catching up. Bunch of former schoolmates also showed up there a couple of hours late. Speak of the devil.

Sat : Home during the day doing chores when not watching TV. Met up with some more people (which didn't pan out), and gave that apek the pair of preview passes to The Happening that I didn't want.

Before that, drove one of the stray cats (there's a long story about them which I don't think I want to bore anyone with) to the hawker centre in SS2 to dump it there. (It was in a CAGE, okay). By the time we got there it was (literally) scared shitless and pee-less because there was excretion all over the newspaper lining spread out on the back seat. Some pee also got on the seat. Had dinner at KFC and managed to drive home, despite the smell of cat pee. Despite the few rounds of Febreeze when we got home, there's still the lingering scent of cat pee in the car. Damnit. More Febreeze is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment