Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nando's response....

Got this in the inbox today.... (emailed them at the email address provided on the Nandos Malaysia site).

Should I bother giving them my contact number? I want to give them a piece of my mind of what happened 3 years ago too :P

Hi Ms. ....,

Bom Dia and warmest greetings from Nando's Malaysia!

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking up the time and giving us the feedback with regards to unpleasant dining experience you encountered at Nando’s One Utama on 8 June 2008. Your concern has been addressed to restaurant level and corrective measurements will be implemented.

At Nando's we have always placed great emphasis on customer care and it is for this reason that we will go to any length to ensure customer satisfaction. We strive to deliver high quality product and service, and your experience is as much as a disappointment to us as it is to you. It is only when we receive feedback from loyal customers such as yourself that we are able to monitor the performance of all our restaurants in order to remain customer centric.

Please accept my sincere apology and your feedback has taken seriously. As a customer at Nando's you deserve the best and, in future, we will do our best to ensure that you receive nothing less. Believe me, I'm a customer myself and I expect every single cent I spent worth what I get.

By the way, is there a contact number we can speak to you personally and to feedback what are the actions taken?

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation.

Nando's look forward to welcoming you back to any of our restaurants at your earliest convenience.

Peri Regards,

ShiLing

Marketing Executive

Nando's Chickenland (M) Sdn Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment