It's the weekend and I've nothing to say or show for it. I probably had a few ideas, but they've come and gone already.
Just that the week's a little tetchy on me because people at work are falling sick left, coughing and sneezing and I've no intention of taking ill any time soon and have been avoiding it all like the plague (pun a little intended).
One of the things that I've been doing is taking part in various bookrings and bookrays (rings and rays for short) on the Bookcrossing forums. Basically, a book in a bookring goes back to the person that started it and in a bookray, it doesn't. Decided to stop at 10 in case I have too many books coming my way simultaneously. Good thing that's not the case so far - matter of fact, I finally got a PM from a Bookcrosser for my address cos they're done with Jon Stewart's Naked Pictures of Famous People (one of those books that I'm curious about but would never pay full retail price for). Read the Journal Entries for it and the last person (Norwegian) didn't like it. Not sure if it's personal or cultural. Anyway, can't wait for it. Times like this I wish I was the last person on the list, but I'm sure the member who started put a lot of thought into the order, so I'm not gonna complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment