Saw The Bank Job at Pyramid last night as the other cinemas were screening after 10 p.m.. It's one of those movies that I've been waiting to watch.
Pyramid TGV's changed so much since I was last there (couple of years ago, methinks), and I doubt that I'll be back anytime soon because the parking situation sucks. (All the floors were full, I had to keep scaling up the parking lot, despite the innovations put in place).
It's the British heist movie that's based on a true story of the Lloyds Bank robbery back in 1971, where the loot was never recovered, no arrests were made and a D-notice used to stop the press from covering the story. It's also basically another heist movie with Jason Statham in it, but with a very English cast - so English I really don't know anyone at all, except Saffron Burrows, who plays Lorraine, associate lawyer/madame on Boston Legal.
The movie's not that bad, but I'd save the money if you ever want to watch it in the cinema, cos it's a SPB (sudah potong banyak) movie. SPB never mind, but very inconsistent SPB at that.
I say, go download it or get the DVD.
No comments:
Post a Comment