Friday, July 25, 2008

What Podcasts to Subscribe?

There's only so much music that I can listen to on my iPod. So I recently got round to checking out, subscribing and adding podcasts into the iPod lah.

So I need any suggestions I could get as to what else I could subscribe to based on what you think I might like based on what you could gather from here. My filters are....
  • Free would also be nice.
  • NO video podcasts (first generation iPod shuffle, mind you)
  • I don't mind the long, talk-y ones.
Here are my subscriptions so far:
  • Real Time with Bill Maher (usually audio version of the latest episode and some bonus stuff)
  • NPR's Pop Culture podcast
  • Russell Brand (don't ask)
  • Savage Love Podcast (or the Lovecast)
  • Slate's Culture Gabfest
  • Slate's Spoiler Specials (movie discussion; only for after you've seen a particular movie, so far it's only been Mamma Mia! and The Dark Knight)
  • Stephen Fry's PODGRAMS (I like Stephen Fry)
  • This American Life (mostly because it's nearly an hour long)
There's a couple more that I'm just trying out. But otherwise, I need suggestions.

[Update: Trying out some of the suggestions here]

No comments:

Post a Comment