- NCIS - Gibbs's new team revealed.
- The DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has a policy to take away your electronic devices like laptops to a remote location for inspection for an "unspecified amount of time" (heard this one on CNet's Buzz Out Loud podcast from last week) and (I think) to look for pirated material on there. Eep. Die lah like that - now lagi not sure if I ever want to go back...
- Received Mary Roach's Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex yesterday (bookring) - will jump in as soon as I can.
- Still no sign of the paperback Deathly Hallows - but I did get #18 of Russell Lee's True Singapore Ghost Stories at Popular. There's nothing like getting a book like this around Hungry Ghost Festival... hahaha.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
In lieu of actual shit...
Here are some random stuff that's been bouncing around in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NGL, didn't know that much going into this , but the only marketing I recall was on Late Night with Seth Meyers because the guy who wro...
-
First angmo gig this year. When it was announced that this iteration of MEW was coming to an end (frontman Jonas is leaving to pursue other...
-
Bit of a late post, since this was earlier in the month, so... oh wells. Got my ticket kinda late; kinda kicking myself on missing the earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment