Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie

To be honest, people breaking into song when they're supposed to be speaking in movies annoy me.

I know Mamma Mia! is also a stage production on Broadway (at least). I'm not so sure about London West (or was it East?) End.

The chances of me paying to watch it on stage in New York, NY is pretty slim.


But I guess I could settle for watching it on the silver screen right here in Malaysia.


Why would I watch Mamma Mia! the movie?
  1. I heard that Pierce Brosnan cannot sing and I needed a good laugh.
  2. Ditto for Colin Firth.
  3. And I also want to know if I could identify all the songs being sung in the movie despite the fact that I wasn't born in their hey day.
  4. I need to challenge myself and see how long I could last without wanting to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment