Thursday, August 21, 2008

Got my Coach wristlet!

Finally got my package (my Coach wristlet) from the Poslaju guy (it was initially shipped to the house on Tuesday, but with no one home and all that I got the notice, so I called them up and had them redirect it to the office because at least I know that I'll be there :P Was told that they'll only send it there today and not yesterday).

Was feeling a little antsy in the office waiting for it (and because it was freezing cold) while hoping not to get caught out by the rest of the office at the same time. The Poslaju guy finally came around after lunch and just before my supervisor came back in from lunch. *phew*

The seller decided to throw in a few business cards and postcards with the package...

My bronze wristlet....

The Legacy stripe lining...

The "paperwork" - gift receipt, tag, care card... Can't help but notice that the item (based on the receipt) is from the factory outlet store in Hershey, PA (one of the many places I wanted to go, haha)...

I can't help but notice the last two lines on the card (you can click on it to enlarge) which reads, "The natural oils from your hands will enhance the supple quality and color of the vachetta leather trim. We do not recommend the use of Coach Leather Cleaner or Moisturizer with this Collection"

I can't really say how much I paid for it, but I can tell you that it's cheaper than getting it in KL stores. (RM335 plus Poslaju costs).

No comments:

Post a Comment