Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still got blogger's block lah...

At least it feels like it... but here are the bits and pieces of what's been going on of late...
  1. Sprained my right knee last Friday. Wasn't in any pain over the weekend until Monday, when the pain finally kicked in - I couldn't even squat for too long. So I finally saw the doctor today about that; she kind of confirmed it. From what I understood the ligaments at the back of my knee are still tense from the mis-step, so I need to do some exercises. I also got some ointment and pain killer for it also. Glad to know that I didn't tear anything. : P It feels like the pain one would experience from a charley horse, but higher.

  2. Star World started showing Jimmy Kimmel Live, an show that I've personally not seen before because it comes on pretty late (even for me) in the States, or I can't be bothered to watch after watching bits of Leno, Letterman, Conan and the Late Late Show on NBC and CBS. The only good thing is that the episodes shown here are not that old - they're probably at most a few weeks old or something based on the guest lineup and the project they're plugging at the time. [Check out I'm F***ing Matt Damon and the rebuttal video I'm F***ing Ben Affleck, both of which are beeped out NSFW]

  3. Finally decided to try Blogger in draft. Seems pretty impressive so far.

  4. The talk shows are on hiatus again... aarrgghh!!! With the Olympics on, NBC's pre-empted theirs.

  5. Ellen and Portia finally got married. I still can't believe that Ellen Degeneres is in her fifties - she doesn't LOOK fifty. Damn.

  6. I've got a few blog drafts going, but with this block of sorts it might be awhile before I deem them fit to see the light of day...

  7. There's gonna be a couple of movies about Sherlock Holmes (WHY?!) over the next couple of years: one directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Robert Downey Jr as Holmes, the other, a more comedic version starring Sacha Baron Cohen as Holmes and Will Ferrell as Watson. I have my doubts about Downey playing one of my favourite fictional characters, but it doesn't mean that I won't watch it. However, I can tell you now that I won't be watching the latter with Will Ferrell when it comes out.

  8. Is Avril Lavigne's concert still on in KL? Not that I wanted to watch (I still say she cannot sing) but if it is indeed cancelled, it sucks for the fans lah. My sympathies. I know I'd be devastated if a concert I wanted to watch was cancelled for stupid reasons like that. People go to concerts to be entertained, not to have good values instilled in them. If they wanted that, they might as well stay home and watch RTM1 *ROFL*

No comments:

Post a Comment