Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Saturday so far...

Dragged my bro and checked out the Times clearance sale in Hartamas Shopping Centre, a place that I've not been to in a couple of years. There were loads of books there, but I didn't find anything I liked. But I did buy
  • Eric Schlosser - Reefer Madness: And Other Tales from the American Underground
  • Duncan Clark - The Rough Guide to Ethical Shopping: The issues, the products, the companies
  • John Naish - Hypochondria Can Kill: A Disease for Every Occasion an Illness for Every Symptom
After that I also wandered around a bit and ended up in Mercato, the expat supermarket. I was so pissed (and relieved) when I saw readymade pie crusts there. AFTER SCOURING MOST OF PJ AND KL FOR READYMADE PIE CRUSTS, THEY'VE BEEN IN FRIKKING HARTAMAS THE ENTIRE TIME!! At least I now know where to get them if I ever feel like pie making again.

We also stopped by SS2 cos he needed to get memory from Computer War.

No comments:

Post a Comment