Saturday, August 9, 2008

Uber busy Saturday

Office started moving yesterday and it continues today - I might have (or supposed) to be there, but I had too many other things going on which I could only do on Saturdays, so I couldn't. You could call it an excuse to get out of it, but...

I finally got round to checking the brakes on the Jeep. Good thing I did too because they're worn like no one's business. So Dad had to fork out over RM400 to have them both replaced. Why him and not me? We both know that I don't make enough to pay for car related bills more than RM100.

After a few hours at home, I had to go for this appointment about my financial planning. THEN go home, go out again to Niuzexui for dinner at this new buffet steamboat place which was having it's opening promotion of RM19.90 per head with family plus old friend of Dad's. Instead of one big steamboat-type vessel where everyone puts everything in, each diner gets their own pot of boiling soup to further develop its own flavour. Some more can control own heat, haha.

Anyhoo, had to leave once I'm done because I promised to be at the Old Town in Uptown for another session. (But not before dropping Mum and bro home first). Loads of bitching, moaning and of course gossipping ensured.

No comments:

Post a Comment