Thursday, November 20, 2008

Burke Brise Soleil at Milwaukee Art Museum

I don't usually put up pictures of my travels on here, this is the Burke Brise Soleil at the Milwaukee Art Museum in Wisconsin that I took a couple of years ago - a moving wing-shaped sunscreen which "opens" when the museum does at 10 a.m., and closes along with the museum, with some afternoon action as well (opens and close around noon).

At the time I wasn't sure if it moved... looking at these, I think they did.

If you ever find yourself in Milwaukee, WI, the art museum's a nice place to visit.

[Wiki article on the brise soleil]

I know, I know - I probably should've watermarked the pictures or something, but I... a) malas, and b) could never get the hang of it - and afters I wouldn't bother taking pictures AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment