Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedding dinner at Bangsar Seafood

Dad got invited to this wedding dinner which he couldn't make (cos there was another one back in the kampung tonight) at Bangsar Seafood, so I had to go with Mum in his stead while he and my bro went back (left pretty early too, at about 3 p.m.). The groom was a nephew of one of my Dad's friend, whom my father employed at a time.

Despite the fact that I had not really been anywhere further than the Telawi area, I managed to find the place. Also found parking pretty quickly and for free....

Found out yesterday from Cheryl (niece of the aforementioned auntie) that the bride is actually Serena C's older sister. Three guesses as to who emcee-d tonight.

Dinner was so-so, the speeches were pretty entertaining, but I had a headache half the night because the red wine (the boxed variety) really went straight to my head. I shit you not. Didn't even finish the glass of red and had Sprite the rest of the night.

When it all finally wound down and finished at about 11 p.m., we came out the find the car covered in bird crap (really, I shit you not), which was expected as when we parked there the racket the birds made was pretty damn loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment